My First Christmas!
Phew! Am I exhausted! Why did no one tell me that Christmas
is such a busy time?? Even though it was a whirl wind, I had a
super fantastic Christmas! It all started on Christmas Eve when
Mommy, Daddy, and I went to Grammy's house to celebrate with
Grammy, Grandpa, Aunt Lindsey, Uncle Steven, Uncle Pat, Aunt Ashley,
Cameron, Aubrie, and Kolby. I have never seen so many presents in my
whole life!!!
I got so many awesome presents and had a fun time hanging out with
everybody.
Then we went home, I got a quick bath, and got in bed to wait for Santa!
The next morning, I woke up and went downstairs to see what Santa
brought me. When I saw under the tree, I couldn't believe all
the presents!
me eat big girl food! After all of our presents were opened, we took a rest.
Then, Grandmom and Grandpop came over to exchange even more presents!
I am such a lucky girl!!
Later that night, we had Christmas dinner at our house. Lots of family came
and we had a really fun time. I got to hang out with all my cousins and aunts
and uncles and grandparents. I even got to wear a very pretty party dress!
The next day, Mommy, Daddy, and I spent the day putting together and playing
with all my new toys. 

We had so much fun! Check out the video below of me
trying out my new jumperoo! I had such a great Christmas! Thank you to
everyone who helped make it so awesome!
Swingin around at Grammy's
Opening my first present at Grammy's
Christmas morning
Festive for present opening
Glamour shot of me and Mommy on Christmas
Yeah, I'm pretty adorable in my Christmas dress
No comments:
Post a Comment