Monday, December 28, 2009

Big Girl Food!

At my last visit to see Dr. Kumar, he told Mommy and Daddy
that I could start eating big girl food. Since I had never really
spent any time in the dining room, they decided to wait until I
got my highchair. Well, Grandmom and Grandpop got me my
awesome highchair for Christmas so on December 27th, Mommy
and Daddy decided it was time to give it a try.

Modeling my new highchair

My first attempt at big girl food was some rice cereal. Mommy
and Daddy were really surprised at how well I did right
away. Even though I got about half of it all over me, I managed
to figure out what I was supposed to do pretty quickly. Check out the
video below of my second attempt (I was an old pro at that point!).

Ready to give it a go

My first bite

Daddy and me


A big bite with Mommy

Messy face!


All done!

Day 2

Getting the hang of this

A little messy!

No comments:

Post a Comment