and
I know, I know! Mommy and Daddy have been keeping me so busy that I haven't had time to update my blog in a really long time! Where to begin? Well, I am four months old now and getting very big and strong. I'm rolling all over the place and am practicing sitting up, but much prefer standing with Daddy. Daddy also swears that I'm going to start crawling any minute! I just had a doctor's appointment and Dr. Kumar said that I am 13 pounds 6 ounces and 25 inches long! I got some shots at my appointment, but I was pretty brave and hardly noticed when the nurse stuck me.
I'm also starting to get some teeth, I think. I have been a drool monster and am chewing on anything in sight. Mommy and Daddy think they *might* feel something starting to poke through, but nothing has made it's appearance just yet. I'll keep you posted!
Like I said, I've been very busy the past few weeks. Mommy had to go back to work, so on November 16th, I started daycare with Ms. Robin. I really like it there and have made lots of new friends. I think it makes Mommy feel better to see me smiling when she comes to pick me up.
I also had my first Thanksgiving... TWICE! Mommy, Daddy, and I spent actual Thanksgiving with Grandmom, Grandpop, Aunt Holly, Uncle Rich, Zachary, Aunt MB, Uncle Mark, Aunt Donsie, Uncle Steve, Uncle Bernie, and Aunt Aline. Then, the next day we went to Grammy's house and had another big dinner with Grammy, Grandpa, Aunt Lindsey, Uncle Steven, Uncle Pat, Aunt Ashley, Cameron, Aubrie, and Kolby. I had a great time!
Right now, we are getting into the Christmas spirit here at home. Daddy put our tree up and this weekend, we are all going to turn on the Christmas music and decorate it. We are also trying to find some free time to go visit this Santa guy everyone keeps telling me about! I'll be sure to put up pictures when we finally see him :)
That's just some of the antics we have been up to over here. I hope everyone has a great Christmas!
Pleased to enjoy some new pictures! :)
Reading a story to Daddy
No comments:
Post a Comment