Today is my one week birthday!!!!
It has been a whirlwind of a first week. Mommy woke up on Friday August 7 and had some bleeding and started having some contractions. So after Daddy went to work and he hurried back they decided it was time to go to the hospital, hoping this was the day we could first meet face to face. After being admitted to the hospital about 11:30 Mommy and Daddy settled in for the long haul.... little did they know. Around 2:30 Mommy stood up and there was a huge gush of blood. I was doing fine in there, Mommy has taken such good care of me, but that darn placenta was starting to detach. So the nice man, who I would later learn was Dr. Giuidice, decided it was time for me to come on out. I made my appearance at 3:32 on August 7th and I must say it was love at first sight!
It has been a whirlwind of a first week. Mommy woke up on Friday August 7 and had some bleeding and started having some contractions. So after Daddy went to work and he hurried back they decided it was time to go to the hospital, hoping this was the day we could first meet face to face. After being admitted to the hospital about 11:30 Mommy and Daddy settled in for the long haul.... little did they know. Around 2:30 Mommy stood up and there was a huge gush of blood. I was doing fine in there, Mommy has taken such good care of me, but that darn placenta was starting to detach. So the nice man, who I would later learn was Dr. Giuidice, decided it was time for me to come on out. I made my appearance at 3:32 on August 7th and I must say it was love at first sight!
I must have been well nourished because I weighed in at a hefty 8lbs. 7 oz. and was 21 inches long. Well Mommy, Daddy, and Me we spent 5 days in St. Joe's hospital getting acquainted.
We finally made it home on Tuesday the 11th and I was soooo happy to be home!!!!
So the first couple of days have been great!! Daddy made me a great room to sleep in (although I haven't used it yet).
So it's been a great week with Mommy, Daddy, and Me spending some quality time together. I will leave you with a few more pictures of just how cute I am.
Happy 1 Week Birthday Little Princess!
ReplyDeleteThis little sweetheart has already captured my heart! As much as she reminds me of her mommy as a baby, I still see lots of daddy in her as well...definitely a joint effort! She will forever be loved, spoiled, pampered and adored exactly the way royalty deserves!
What an incredibly beautiful and complete family! xoxoxox