I AM THREE WEEKS OLD TODAY!!!!
It seems like I am getting bigger and bigger every single minute.
I have been loving tummy time and am getting really good
at holding my head up and squirming all around!
I even try "crawling" (although it's more like what Della does
when her face itches.)
The weekend was very busy for me. What can I say?
I'm already a social butterfly! On Saturday, I met
Colin, who Mommy says is my boyfriend. He is a month and a
half older than me and is the son of another Fullerton teacher.
The same doctor even delivered us! Then, later that night,
I got to meet Ava, Mommy and Daddy's friends daughter.
She was really interested in me and kept wanting to hold me!
On Sunday, Mommy, Daddy, and I took my
first outing to the Avenue for a quick trip to the bookstore and
then a stroll around outside. It was lots of fun!
Mommy and I are having a great time hanging out during the day!
We have taken some walks, taken some good naps, and I
even got to go to work with her on Monday. I met all the teachers
at Fullerton and of course, everyone loved me!
On Thursday Daddy had the pleasure of giving me my
first bottle! It was really fun for both of us.
Tomorrow I have a big day planned. First we are off to
Brianna's birthday party, and then it's my first crab feast
at Grandmom and Grandpop's, where I will meet the rest of the fam.
*Here is a sample of my tummy time expertise! Prepare to be amazed!*
And here are a few pictures to put a smile on your face!
*You got a problem? I didn't think so!*

*All dressed up to meet my new friends*

*Naptime with Mommy*


*My first trip to the Avenue! I clearly had a blast!*
My first bottle with Daddy!
Man was I hungry!!
I am toooooo cute :)
No comments:
Post a Comment