Last weekend, I was a very popular little lady! I got invited to
TWO birthday parties in ONE day! Both of the parties were
super special, so I worked very hard to make sure I got to both
of them, dressed in my cutest new dress.
First up was my cousin Aubrie's second birthday party. It was a
Minnie Mouse theme, so you can imagine how much I loved that!
I got to hang out with my cousins Aubrie, Cameron, and Kolby and
my Aunt Lindsey, Uncle Pat, Uncle Steven, Mimi, and Grandpa.
We had a really fun time playing with Cameron and Aubrie's inside
trampoline and all the balloons. Cameron and I "helped" Aubrie
open her presents and even got to play with some of her new
toys!
After presents, it was time for Mommy and Daddy and I to
head over to PA for my other cousin Olivia's very first birthday
party! Because the parties were at the same time, we didn't get to
be at Olivia's real party but we were lucky enough to get some
special time with Olivia after the party was over.
We gave Olivia her presents and had some yummy leftovers.
Pretty soon after that, Olivia went to bed cause she was so
exhausted from her super cute cupcake party! Once she was
in bed, Zachary, Daddy, Uncle Rich, and I headed outside to
run around and play with the soccer ball.
Finally, Zachary and I got into our pajamas and curled up on
the couch with our friends and our milk and watched some cartoons
until bedtime.
We had such a busy but super fun day! We are so glad we got
to be a part of both of my cousins' special days :)
No comments:
Post a Comment