Sunday, March 7, 2010


I am 7 month's old today!!




Well another month has come and gone, the time is just flying by!

We can't believe it has been 7 month's already. I am really starting

to move with the crawling (see below), and I am working

on a couple of more teeth. I have started drinking from

a sippy cup, and am really digging lots of new foods

that Mommy and Daddy have been giving me. I have

been really good about taking naps lately, which Mommy

and Daddy really seem to love. I have also started to "wave"

when people wave to me, however it only seems to be

when I am laying down.
That's all for now. Enjoy the usual adorable pictures!

No pictures please! I'm in a meeting!

Taking a bath in the big bathtub like a big girl!

Teaching Daddy how to put my stroller together

What? Is my hair sticking up???



No comments:

Post a Comment