Saturday, October 31, 2009

A Baptism, 12 Weeks Old, and Halloween

It has been a busy couple of weeks around here. As most of you know

I was Baptized on October 25 at Sacred Heart of Jesus. It is the

most beautiful church and I had a great time sitting through

mass and my baptism. We had a huge party afterward with lots of

yummy food and all my friends and family. I really felt like a star!

On Friday I turned 12 weeks old!!! I can't believe it has been 12 weeks

already. Mommy and me celebrated by going trick or treating

at Grammy's work with my cousins Kolby, Aubrie, and Cameron.

We had such a good time! Then on Saturday it was time for Halloween.

I got all dressed up and then Mommy, Daddy, and I walked in the

community Halloween parade. It was sooo much fun and there was lots of great

costumes. Of course I got pretty tired so I took a quick nap.

Then it was time for the annual Halloween bonfire with our neighbors.

It was soo much fun. I just sat and stared at the fire and saw all the

scary costumes as the kids came trick or treating.

And then strangely enough a frog came to visit us Halloween night on

our front porch. I think he heard what a cute frog I was and wanted to see

for himself.

Zach helping Grandmom feed Me

Daddy and me at the Baptism

I love having my hair washed

AAAHHHHHH!

Mommy Daddy and Me with the Priest

Mommy and Me

Me and Daddy with Aunt Rich and Zach

A Baptized Baby

At Grammy's work Aubrie and Kolby


Kolby and Uncle Pat
"Dad! I'm trying to work!"


Me and Grammy


The Halloween Parade


The Fam'

Hungry Froggette

Tired Froggette

Very Tired Froggette

The annual Halloween bonfire

Our Visiting Frog. I named him Travis

No comments:

Post a Comment