Monday, September 28, 2009


I know you missed me!


Sorry folks! Mommy, Daddy, and I have been very busy the past
few weeks so I haven't been too up to date with my blogging.
I have been learning lots of new things and am growing really
fast! In fact, at my one month check-up I weighed 10 pounds
and half an ounce! Dr. Kumar said that I am a very strong and
healthy girl!
I am smiling now, especially in the mornings when Mommy
and Daddy wake up to play with me! I have also decided to
give the 'rents a break and have been sporadically
sleeping all the way through the night!




I have been working very hard during my tummy time
and am able to lift my head all the way up for a long time!


I am also starting to pay attention to my toys and have just
started holding my rattle for a few seconds and even
shaking it a little!


So, as you can see, I have a lot going on. I will try to keep the blog
a bit more up to date from now on! Oh, I almost forgot...
GO RAVENS!!!!!!


And now, some more pictures to make your day :)

~A little dancing~

~Hanging out with Daddy, stickin my tongue out!~

~I'm so strong!~

~A nice Saturday at Mariner Point Park~

~Helping Daddy with my first Fantasy Football draft~

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh in the one where she is "dancing" she looks SO different! She's growing too fast guys!!!

    ReplyDelete